I’ve always been interested in mental well being in the working environment and last week I attended an excellent presentation by Dr Harry Barry, medical doctor and mental health specialist, at the Institute of Directors. Barry discussed emotional resilience and managing anxiety and spoke convincing about the difference between depression
The Leadership Files is your essential guide to becoming a great leader in today’s world. Here, we present the latest leadership techniques and cutting-edge advice on the topic and confront the challenges that face today’s leaders in a way that is both entertaining and accessible. From securing the dream job to getting that vital promotion, from managing people in the modern work environment to influencing and dealing with change and complexity along the way, it’s all covered in this series!
- Emma Puts The Interview Advice To Good Use
- Interviews: Let The Real You Shine Through
- How Coaching Can Help You Become A Better Leader
- A Serialised Guide To Climbing The Ladder
- Improve Your Influence Skills
- Use Coaching Skills To Improve Your Effectiveness
- Leadership Ability: Nurture Or Nature?
- Looking To Become A Better Leader?
- New Year Resolutions With Planning
- How To Be A Great People Manager
- Your Relationship With Your Manager
- An Exceedingly Good Question!
- Adapt Your Skills As You Progress
- A New Career And A Spring In Your Step
- Personal Impact For Career Satisfaction
- Looking After Your Mental Health At Work