- Re-Energising Your Team’s Performance During Covid-19
- How To Ensure You Nail That Important Interview
- The Real Reasons Why You Didn’t Get The Job…
- How A Coaching Session Can Improve Your Leadership Skills
- A Serialised Guide To Climbing The Ladder
- Learn About Our Series of New Workshops 'Re-energising your Team's Engagement Post Covid-19'.
- Four workshops will provide you with tips and tricks to rebuilding team effectiveness post office social distancing
Re-Energising Your Team's Performance Post Covid-19
A New Approach for Irish Tech Companies
How to re-ignite the team spirit, how to keep teams engaged and how to manage the longer-term performance and wellness of employees are all critical issues facing team leaders in Ireland, post pandemic.
STEM is a series of workshops specifically designed to help Irish-based companies move onwards and forwards from COVID-19.
The series will focus on rebuilding both individual motivation and the collective team dynamic following the isolating effects social distancing. It will concentrate on the real business issues affecting leaders and their teams in these changed times. The overall aim of the program will be to reengage and reconnect leaders with their teams to reestablish the dynamic that has always been pivotal to their collective success.