- Emma Puts The Interview Advice To Good Use
- Interviews: Let The Real You Shine Through
- How Coaching Can Help You Become A Better Leader
- A Serialised Guide To Climbing The Ladder
- Improve Your Influence Skills
- Use Coaching Skills To Improve Your Effectiveness
- Leadership Ability: Nurture Or Nature?
- Looking To Become A Better Leader?
- New Year Resolutions With Planning
- How To Be A Great People Manager
- Your Relationship With Your Manager
- An Exceedingly Good Question!
- Adapt Your Skills As You Progress
- A New Career And A Spring In Your Step
- Personal Impact For Career Satisfaction
- Looking After Your Mental Health At Work
- Training news today: don't forget to use your journal this weekend to capture your new ideas.
The Leadership Files is your essential guide to becoming a great leader in today’s world.
”Natalie helped me with my new and complex role, my leadership style and the relationships I needed to work on. She equipped me with useful techniques and was an important sounding board. She helped me navigate sensitive conversations, work through challenges and gave me the confidence to make the right impact at a really formative time in the new job”JSChief Executive, London-based Charity
"Natalie has an ability to ask exactly the right question to unlock self-awareness enabling a greater knowledge of the behaviours standing in the way of great leadership. Good strategic suggestions to improve performance and a deep psychological understanding on why we behave as we do. Natalie is unique in this way as a result of her extensive business and coaching experience”OCSenior Marketing Manager, Google
“Natalie was instrumental in a crossroads in my career. She was my ‘lighthouse’ during this difficult period by listening, coaching and guiding me through alternatives. Natalie helped me to navigate this difficult period by rebuilding my self-confidence. I always knew that Natalie was a great coach from her reputation in Google but now I can talk from my own experience and highly recommend her''APGlobal Vendor Manager, Google
”Natalie gave me the confidence and the ability to do my job better. Her approach allowed me to think through decisions for myself with a new perspective. She never told me what to do, instead she supported me to work things out for myself. That was empowering and increased my self confidence. I was much happier at work after coaching.”THGovernment Agency Manager, Department of Social Protection